General Director လုပ္ခ်င္သူမ်ားအတြက္
The Center for Vocational Training, with school facilities and office in Yangon provides vocational training according to the dual apprenticeship model, which combines Practice with Theory. CVT works closely with a wide range of training companies.
We are recruiting a
General Director Male/Female (1) post
A well established and reputed Vocational Training Center, is seeking a full-time dynamic General Director with a passion for training, quality and education, for its operations in Yangon.
The center, a political and religious neutral non-governmental organization with a staff about 60 and 600 apprentices and students, offers courses and programs in the educational and vocational training sector, and also operates capacity building projects. The center maintains close relations with MOLES, MTMA and MSWRR. The center is committed to educate and train underprivileged youth to become an important part of the fast growing economy in Myanmar.
The General Director is heading the management team and overall in charge of the daily operations, finance & administration, PR and communication departments. He/she is responsible for implementing long term strategic planning, as well as vision and decisions of the board. He/she delegates duties and responsibilities in a cooperative way to the staff to keep them interested and motivate. The General Director constantly strives to improve the current processes and its people for the future
The main Duties and Responsibilities of incumbent include:
• Myanmar Passport / ID holder
• Male or female applicants equally welcomed
• Preferred age; 45 to 55
• Bachelor or Master Degree in the field of general management, business administration or human resources or in the field of science, teaching or equivalent.
• Neutral political and/or religious mindset; no leading position in a political or religious organization.
• Excellent Communications skills in English and Myanmar (oral & written).
• Multi-year experience in a comparable managing position within an international environment.
• In-depth practical experience in the educational and training sector or NGO.
• Able and willing to learn new ways of providing Vocational Educational training.
The center is looking for a dynamic leader, a team player with a passion for vocational training and engaged to work for the Myanmar youth. Based on the competencies, experience and good reputation of the vocational training center, he / she can expect an interesting and unique challenge, and to be a part of the development of the vocational training in Myanmar.
Submit the applications with CV or CVT Application and Copy of Education Certificate to the reception counter in a closed envelope or by e-mail at or before 10th February 2015. Short list candidates will be contacted.
Contact: 3rd Floor, MRCS Bldg., No.42, Strand Road, Botataung Tsp., Yangon.
Ph.No: 01 – 383 676, 09 731 66206, 09 421 171 874
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org